Download the authoritative guide: Enterprise Data Storage 2018: Optimizing Your Storage Infrastructure
For nearly a decade, EnterpriseStorageForum has provided readers with a daily newsletter with the latest headlines from the site. Now we're expanding to give you much more than that, adding research, white papers, news from around the Web and other information.
The new Internet.com Storage Daily newsletter delivers a concise aggregation of everything that enterprise data storage professionals need to know to stay on top of data storage and networking trends. From breaking news to the latest trends and market research, along with in-depth articles on storage technology and other features, our new newsletter will help you make the most of your storage purchasing and management decisions.
The new format is designed to give readers a single-page presentation of the critical storage-related news and information that senior technology managers must have every day to make sure their critical data is there when they need it.
When it arrives in your inbox each morning, the Storage Daily newsletter will contain a combination of independent reporting and vendor-sponsored content, such as white papers, eBooks, and market research reports. Subscribers can expect to receive:
- Breaking news about the latest in storage technology
- Insightful columns offering perspective and advice about critical issues facing enterprise storage users
- How-to and management advice to ensure you get the most out of your data storage assets
- Buying Guides that offer research and expert advice designed to help readers make sound buying decisions
- eBooks covering that latest in data storage trends and critical issues like disaster recovery, cloud computing, solid state drives and virtual server protection
- Leading research from organizations, such as Gartner and IDC, detailing cost-conscious and effective storage strategies
- A list of the latest IT job openings from across the United States
We hope the newsletter serves you well. As we continue to offer new features and products, we value your feedback. Please use the Comment fields beneath every article at EnterpriseStorageForum.com, or write to me directly at email@example.com.
Paul Shread is managing editor of Enterprise Storage Forum. Follow us on Twitter.